Pay It Forward Muskoka
BUILDING A STRONGER MUSKOKA TOGETHER
If you had $500 or $1,000 or even $2,500 how would you invest in your community?
In an effort to help create healthy communities and build a stronger Muskoka together, The District Municipality of Muskoka, Community Services is now accepting applications for Pay it Forward Muskoka Community Investment Grants for 2013.
The District Municipality of Muskoka, Community Services, will award grants of up to $2500 to communities across Muskoka for new or existing projets that:
- Fill a strategic need within your community
- Demonstrate community support
- Demonstrate strong leadership
- Enhance and strengthen the quality of life for all members of your community
- Foster positive change within your community
- Foster self-reliance among individuals, families and communities
- Include timelines, milestones and a plan for financial accountability
COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PAY IT FORWARD MUSKOKA 2013 PROGRAM
Q1: How will proposals be judged?
Proposals will be judged by an independent selection committee. All decisions are final.
Q2: When does the 2013 Pay it Forward Program open?
The 2013 program opens April 17, 2013.
Q3: When is the application deadline?
The application deadline is May 17, 2013.
Q3: When will I find out if my application was successful and I will be receiving money?
Successful applicants will be advised the week of June 14, 2013.
Q4: Where do I go if I need help with the application or have questions?
For more information or for help completing your grant application, please call 705-645-2412 ext. 198 or email: email@example.com